Terms and Conditions
This website is provided by Add Style UK, whose office is located at: Unit 1, 60 Headley Road, Woodley, Reading, Berkshire, RG5 4JE. The Forum reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the website at any time, with or without notice or approval.
Use of website
All material included in the website is intended for information purposes only. You are hereby placed under notice that you should take appropriate precautions to verify the accuracy of such information.
We may make changes to the website that we feel are appropriate from time to time (including without limitation to its operation, "look and feel" or information made available on it).
The Forum logo may not be used without the express written permission of the Forum.
Using or reproducing content
You may store electronically and print in hard copy the content available on the website for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use, reproduction, modification, distribution, re-publication, retransmission, storage or incorporation of any part of the website in any other work, is prohibited without the prior written consent of the Forum.
If you wish to re-publish, re-distribute or exploit the content in any way you should address a request for permission to Add Style UK by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01189 272422. The Forum cannot guarantee any permission and will assess each request on an individual basis.
You agree not to use the content or the website for any illegal or improper purpose, nor for any purpose which might infringe the rights of others, or which might harass or cause inconvenience or distress to any person.
The website is provided on an "AS IS" basis. All material accessed or downloaded from the website is obtained at your own risk. It is your responsibility to use appropriate virus software.
Limitation of liability and disclaimer
It is a condition of our allowing free access to our website that the Forum shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, use of data) caused by the use and reliance on, or the inability to use, the website which results, without limitation, from inaccurate information, omissions, interruptions, suspension, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any other failure of performance with respect to the website.
Links to and from other websites
The Forum does not endorse or accept any responsibility for any views, advice, recommendations or opinions expressed on the website to which we provide links to.
The Forum accepts no liability for any statements, information, or services that are accessed by you through any external third party websites. The Forum does not endorse or approve the contents of any such website. Such websites are owned and operated by third parties and we provide access to such websites solely as a convenience. You should be aware that different terms and conditions may apply to your use of third party websites. All intellectual property rights in the material on any other websites which you may be able to link to from this website are owned by third parties.
Public forum rules
Please read the following rules and guidelines very carefully. By proceeding to post you agree to these guidelines and must obey them at all times. Refusal to obey these guidelines will result in the appropriate responsive actions.
Our community forums
We have implemented the following guide for using our community forums. This guide is designed to strike a balance between the main goal of our forums, providing support, and keeping the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere for the user community.
We require all posts to be polite, constructive, and on topic.
All material posted or uploaded to the forum remains the property of Add Styke UK is the licensed distributor of such content. The administrators of this site reserve the right without notice to access or view all such material (including posts, profile information, emails sent through the forum software, and Personal Messages (PMs)), to edit the subject of a post, or to move, reclassify, or delete any post or other material that is deemed inappropriate or disruptive, fails to conform to these forum rules, or to ensure proper indexing and searchability. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
Please keep it positive and polite. We may take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.
You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.
You may not use profanity. It is unprofessional and offensive and will not be tolerated.
We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.
If you have an issue concerning our services, policies, or staff, please use a personal contact method such as a private message or email to a staff member. We take serious complaints to heart and will do our best to address them.
- There will be no profanity or foul language. Any un-called for language will be removed and you will receive a final warning.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via personal address. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive. If you plan to post more than one image, or the topic is based on graphics, please link the images rather than screening.
- Signatures may contain images, but may not be any larger than 300x100; 468x60 banners are also permitted (within reason). If your signature is larger than the allotted size given or deemed unacceptable by staff, you will be requested by a moderator to resize or change your image. Please also try and keep text signatures under 5 lines. Failing to comply with a moderator's request will result in the removal of your signature.
- Advertising, commercial-related or competing products are all forbidden in any relation to your account except by explicit permission.
- Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
- If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any person/s who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
- Any impersonation of a user within these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
- Linked and locked topics may be pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a Moderator or Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
- If you are linking to external content, you should link directly to that content. It is unacceptable to use link-thru systems to mask the originating URL, and cases where this is found to be happening may be edited or removed as appropriate.
Acceptable use of 'comments'
By submitting a comment to this site you agree to abide by the following rules. The Forum reserves the right not to publish comments that contravene any of these rules.
- Personal identification: Anonymous comments will not be accepted. All comments submitted to this site must include your name and a genuine email address. Do not represent yourself as another person. If requested we will only include your first name when posting your comment.
- Conduct and use of language: Your comment should be within the scope of the topic under discussion. Comments should be civil and tasteful, and must not be malicious or designed to offend. Swear-words and profanity will not be accepted. No reference should be made to the personality of other participants nor should attacks be made on an individual's character.
- Legal liability: You should remember that you are legally responsible for what you write. By submitting a comment you undertake to indemnify the Forum against any liability arising from breach of confidentiality or copyright, or any obscene, defamatory, seditious, blasphemous or other actionable statement you make.
- Advertising, spamming and research: No advertising or promotion is allowed except where it is for an event, publication or similar item that has direct relevance to the subject of discussion. Information about locating and sharing knowledge and expertise is welcomed, but within the specific discussion provided.
- Propriety and moderation: Comments used for party political purposes will not be posted.
We encourage open, lively debate but the decision to publish comments received via the website remains at the Forum's discretion. Comments that violate any of the above rules will not be published.
Changes to these terms
This website and the content and information on this website is intended for use by residents of the UK only and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. Non-UK residents accessing these pages should inform themselves and observe any restrictions imposed by such law or regulation. If you do not know or are in any doubt as to whether the website can be lawfully used by you, you must not use this website for any purpose.
Last updated 13 November 2008